AACC and The School Superintendents Association (AASA) host convenings of community college and K-12 leaders to discuss college and career readiness for the nation’s students. Critical to advancing high-impact, collaborative strategies to improve and expand bridges between secondary and post-secondary education, the convenings capture promising practices from K-12 and community college partners.
AACC and AASA remain committed to further develop and strengthen a relationship focused on authentic collaboration in support of positively impacting the needs of students throughout their educational career.
AACC and AASA, The School Superintendents Association, will host a convening of community college and K-12 leaders March 24–25 in Washington, D.C., to discuss college and career readiness. Email for more information.
Community College/K-12 Convening October 21-22, 2018
- Convening on College and Career Readiness Report [PDF]
- Agenda [PDF]
- United for Student Success: EPCC-UTEP-SISD Regional Partnership in El Paso, Texas [PDF]
- Spring Hill USD 230 and Johnson County Community College [PDF]
- Lorain County Community College: Innovative Pathway Partnerships for Dual Enrollment [PDF]
- Understanding where community college students come from, and how they do (AACC) [PDF]