AACC and The School Superintendents Association (AASA) host convenings of community college and K-12 leaders to discuss college and career readiness for the nation’s students. Critical to advancing high-impact, collaborative strategies to improve and expand bridges between secondary and post-secondary education, the convenings capture promising practices from K-12 and community college partners.
AACC and AASA remain committed to further develop and strengthen a relationship focused on authentic collaboration in support of positively impacting the needs of students throughout their educational career.
Community College/K-12 Convening March 11-12, 2018
- Agenda [PDF]
- AACC Workforce and Economic Development Overview [PDF]
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College and Paintsville Independent Schools [PDF]
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College and Newton County Schools [PDF]
- Harrisburg Area Community College [PDF]
- Heartland Community College and Olympia CUSD [PDF]