Your Investment in Success
AACC offers membership to individuals and institutions interested in community college issues. Membership is open to institutions, individuals, and organizations and is renewable annually.
Membership options available:
- Institutional Member
- Educational Associate
- Individual Associate
- Corporate Program
Open to 2-year, associate degree-granting colleges accredited (or in the process of accreditation) by one of the six regional accrediting agencies. Dues are based on the latest available IPEDS data. Adjusted enrollment is calculated by adding full-time students to three-fourths the number of part-time students.
- Email opens in a new windowRamsay R. Johnson, Jr.create new email to join as an institutional member
If all public colleges in a state system are AACC members, the agency’s membership is complimentary.
A campus of a member, multi-campus college may join as an Institutional Member.
District offices of multi-college systems automatically become Institutional Members when all district colleges join. The district office may join independently when at least half of the district colleges are members.
Open to any nonprofit organization interested in education issues or any educational institution not eligible for Institutional Membership. Subject to approval.
- Email opens in a new windowRamsay R. Johnson, Jr.create new email to join as an Educational Associate
Open only to non-community college employees – i.e. trustees, administrators, and other individuals interested in higher education issues and trends.
- Please note: Individual Associate Members do not receive the same benefits as Institutional Members; for full details, email opens in a new windowRamsay R. Johnson, Jr.create new email
AACC’s Corporate Program connects businesses and colleges, increasing the effectiveness of both in serving student and community needs. Companies enhance their visibility through event sponsorships, exhibits at AACC’s annual convention and other meetings, and through one-on-one engagement at national and regional levels.
- opens in a new windowAACC Corporate Program
- Call 202.728.0200 or email opens in a new windowDr. Angel Royalcreate new email.