AACC Commission, Committee and Board Meetings
The AACC Commission, Committee and Board Meetings will be held November 15-16, 2017, in Arlington, Virginia. The AACC Board of Directors will meet on November 17.
Commissioners are required to register for the meeting. Please note that commission meetings are closed meetings and are not open to the general public. Any guest speakers arranged by the commission staff liaison should make plans to only attend the portion of the meeting where he/she is speaking.
Registration for the fall meeting is closed.
Question About Commissions?
For Commission specific questions, please contact your commission liaison:
- Commission on Academic, Student, and Community Development
Mary Heiss — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Communications and Marketing
Dr. Martha Parham — email@example.com
- Commission on Diversity, Inclusion, & Equity
Kevin Christian — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Economic and Workforce Development
Jen Worth — email@example.com
- Commission on Global Education
Wayne Wheeler — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Research, Technology and Emerging Trends
Kent Phillippe — email@example.com
- Commission on College Readiness
Tammy Reichelt — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission on Leadership and Professional Development
Dr. Angel M. Royal — email@example.com
- Commission on Structured Pathways
Dr. Gretchen Schmidt — firstname.lastname@example.org