The Government Relations Office of AACC aggressively represents the needs of the nation’s community colleges and their students to federal policy makers. The association’s government relations agenda covers a broad array of issues impacting community colleges.
- Putting America Back to Work: The Role of Workforce Development and Small Business Rehiring (07/15/2020)
- DOL Releases SCCTG Grant Solicitation (07/09/2020)
- DHS issues new guidance on international students (07/07/2020)
- Implementing the CARES Act and AACC’s Agenda for Additional Federal COVID-19 Funding Legislation Webinar (04/13/2020)
- Implications of Federal Stimulus Legislation (CARES Act) for Community Colleges Webinar (03/26/2020)
- Pre-NLS Federal Policy Webinar Presentation (02/05/2020)