The Government Relations Office of AACC aggressively represents the needs of the nation’s community colleges and their students to federal policy makers. The association’s government relations agenda covers a broad array of issues impacting community colleges.
- AACC Responds to Senator Alexander on HEA (02/16/2018)
- AACC Pre-NLS Legislative Update Webinar (01/23/2018)
- AACC announces its 2018 Advocates in Action (12/18/2017)
- AACC and ACCT respond to proposed HEA legislation (12/12/2017)
- AACC Weighs In on Proposed Tax Bills (11/13/2017)
- AACC Issues DACA Support Letter to Congress (10/22/2017)