The Government Relations Office of AACC aggressively represents the needs of the nation’s community colleges and their students to federal policy makers. The association’s government relations agenda covers a broad array of issues impacting community colleges.
- Summer Pell Survey (06/21/2018)
- Analysis of House Immigration Bill’s DACA Provisions (06/21/2018)
- AACC Makes Funding Requests to Congress (06/08/2018)
- The PROSPER Act and Community Colleges (05/04/2018)
- AACC Responds to Senator Alexander on HEA (02/16/2018)
- AACC Pre-NLS Legislative Update Webinar (01/23/2018)