The Government Relations Office of AACC aggressively represents the needs of the nation’s community colleges and their students to federal policy makers. The association’s government relations agenda covers a broad array of issues impacting community colleges.
- AACC Summary of Proposed Title IX Regulations (11/29/2018)
- Community College Voice Podcast Episode 9 (11/20/2018)
- AACC federal policy update webinar (09/20/2018)
- AACC comments on accreditation negotiated rulemaking (09/17/2018)
- AACC comments on Gainful Employment Regulations (09/14/2018)
- Summer Pell Survey (06/21/2018)