The Government Relations Office of AACC aggressively represents the needs of the nation’s community colleges and their students to federal policy makers. The association’s government relations agenda covers a broad array of issues impacting community colleges.
- AACC federal policy update webinar (09/20/2018)
- AACC comments on accreditation negotiated rulemaking (09/17/2018)
- AACC comments on Gainful Employment Regulations (09/14/2018)
- Summer Pell Survey (06/21/2018)
- Analysis of House Immigration Bill’s DACA Provisions (06/21/2018)
- AACC Makes Funding Requests to Congress (06/08/2018)