The AACC Leadership Award, an annual tradition since 1982, is presented to individuals whose accomplishments and professional contributions to the community college field have been outstanding and continuous. The recipient(s) of the 2019 AACC Leadership Award will be announced prior to the AACC Annual Convention. The award will be presented during the AACC Annual Convention held April 13–16, 2019, in Orlando, Florida.
Deadline to submit: October 19, 2018, 5:00 p.m. (ET)
- Candidate must be nominated by AACC Member CEO.
- The nominee has made outstanding professional contributions to the community college field over an extended period of time.
- The nominee is from the higher education community and has demonstrated significant leadership.
- The nominee has attained national visibility for long-standing and significant commitment to community colleges.
- Current community college CEOs or chancellors are ineligible.
Click here to apply.