The AACC Outstanding College/Corporate Partnership Award honors local, regional and national collaboration between a college and corporate partner that has achieved demonstrable, multi-year success in advancing the mission of the institution(s), the economic prosperity of a community, region or the nation, and the learning excellence of students. The deadline to submit this nomination form is November 30, 2018.
Criteria used to evaluate applications are as follows:
- Promotes partnerships between college(s) and business and industry that advance the economic prosperity of the community/region and the competitiveness of the workforce.
- Demonstrates long-standing and measurable outcomes in advancing student success.
- Is characterized by innovative on-campus and workplace opportunities that engage students and employers.
- Provides and leverages resources available to college(s) and students.
- Closes the American skills gap.
- Colleges led by current members of the AACC Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
- Previous winners in this category are not eligible to apply.
- Award finalists in a previous year are eligible to apply in the same category for the subsequent year. However, the finalist must submit an enhanced application. Enhanced means that the applicant must show further strengthening of the relationship between the college and corporate partner.
General Guidelines and Nomination Instructions:
- All nominees must be a current AACC member college, and must pay membership fees for next year.
- Nomination form must be signed by the CEO of the nominating institution.
- Each award is given annually, and the honoree(s) will be recognized at the AACC Annual Convention.
- The nomination package must be transmitted ELECTRONICALLY via the nomination form below and include the following:
- Nomination form [submit this online, below].
- Minimum two letters of support, one signed by the nominating college CEO [submit via the online nomination form].
- Additional support materials (i.e. news coverage, fact sheet, descriptions) NOT TO exceed five (5) pages [submit via the online nomination form].
- 5 publication quality photos: (1) publication quality headshot of the CEO [300 dpi resolution or higher], (1) publication quality photo the college (signature buildings), and (3) photos of students around diversity, inclusion and equity activities at the college [submit via the nomination for].
Click opens in a new windowhere to apply.