JRWA Submission Guidelines
When you are ready to submit a completed proposal for the Job Ready, Willing and Able Initiative, please follow these instructions:
- Applicant should review the full RFP [PDF]. Colleges should verify their membership in AACC prior to submission. Non-member colleges should contact AACC’s membership department at 202-728-0200.
- Applicant should identify one primary point of contact to submit. Only one submission will be reviewed per member.
- Applicant should submit an e-mail to Mary Moorhouse at JRWA@aacc.nche.edu stating their interest in submitting a proposal. A simple sentence such as “I am ready to submit” will suffice. Include the contact’s full name and title, college name, college address, contact’s phone number, and the contact’s e-mail address.
- Applicant should receive a response within one (1) business day. If you do not receive a response e-mail in one business day, please contact JRWA@aacc.nche.edu. The confirmation e-mail will have with a link to a folder assigned to the member. This folder can only be opened by the member and AACC.
Applicant should scan all pieces of the proposal in the order of the RFP instructions and save the document as one PDF. Applicants should name their final document as follows: JRWA.Mentee.[Insert College’s State Abbreviation].[Insert College’s Name]
Applicant should upload their final document into their folder. Colleges should not submit their proposals to AACC in any other formats (faxes, e-mails, postal mail, etc.).
Applicant will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt of their proposal.
On Wednesday, March 19, at noon (EST) every member folder will be closed by AACC to start the review process.
Applicants will be notified by March 31, 2014.
- Please be aware that the closure of this application is Wednesday, March 19, at noon (EST). Member colleges submitting on Wednesday, March 19, should request their log in information no later than Tuesday, March 18.
- Incomplete proposals will not be reviewed
- Non-member applications will need to connect with AACC’s Membership Department before submission