AACC China Trip, October 17-27, 2012
As part of the U.S.-China Consultation on People-to-People Exchanges, the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) will lead a delegation of U.S. community college presidents and administrators to China for the 2012 China Annual Conference for International Education hosted by the Chinese Education Association for International Exchange’s (CEAIE) from October 17-21, 2012. The itinerary includes a post-Beijing trip to visit vocational and technical colleges in Nanjing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Delegates may participate in the Beijing conference only, or both portions of the trip.
The AACC Trip to China 2012 is designed to provide an opportunity to:
- Promote the development of vocational and technical education partnerships between China and the United States
- Establish meaningful partnerships in workforce development and academic programs, including curriculum development and faculty exchange.
- Attend presentations on international student mobility.
- Visit a variety of vocational and technical institutions.
- Experience China’s rich culture.
More information (accessible via login to AACC members only)
(accessible via login to AACC members only)