The National Science Foundation (NSF) is seeking individuals to review grant proposals for the Academic Research Infrastructure - Recovery and Reinvestment (ARI-R2) program, particularly in three broad categories:
- scientific, engineering or architecture fields;
- experience in managing large facilities and centers; and
- computer networking.
The merit review panels take place at NSF headquarters in Arlington, VA, in October 2009. Each panelist will be asked to commit up to 3 days to serve. Travel expenses, per diem and an honorarium will be provided.
- Click here to read the NSF announcement letter (PDF).
- To apply to participate in the merit review panels, click here.
- For more information from NSF related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, click here.