The National Science Foundation (NSF), in partnership with the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), has named 10 finalists for the second annual Community College Innovation Challenge, which fosters the development of crucial innovation skills among students.
The 10 finalists are:
- Northeast Community College, Nebraska
- Tulsa Community College, Oklahoma
- Normandale Community College, Minnesota
- Perimeter College at Georgia State University, Georgia
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Wisconsin
- Forsyth Technical Community College, North Carolina
- Henry Ford College, Michigan
- Red Rocks Community College, Colorado
- Bucks County Community College, Pennsylvania
- Virginia Western Community College, Virginia
See more in the press release.