RN to MSN (Master's in the Science of Nursing) Programs: An Accelerated Pathway
Hundreds of nursing programs offer ADN-prepared RNs direct enrollment in graduate-level nursing (MSN) programs. These programs provide RNs with the competencies necessary for career progression beyond the scope of practice authorized by the RN license as well as with additional earning potential. See a listing of RN to MSN Programs.
Scholarships, Grants and Funding Opportunities
AACC has compiled funding opportunities, including grant programs to organizations, to advance the nursing and allied health workforce, as well as scholarships and grants available to individuals pursuing degrees in health professions.
Grants and Funding for Educational Organizations
HRSA Grant Opportunities - For information about current health professions grants available through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
HRSA Scholarships and Loans - Information on student assistance programs from HRSA, including scholarships, loans and loan repayment programs offered to schools who in turn provide the scholarships to students.
Funding and Financial Aid for Health Professions Students & Practitioners
- HRSA Scholarships and Loans - HRSA's list of financial aid opportunities for health professionals and students.
- HRSA Nursing Student Assistance Programs - Information on student assistance programs from HRSA, including scholarships, loans and loan repayment programs.
- Frank Lanza Memorial Scholarship Program - In 2009, AACC and Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, with the generous support of METI and L-3 Communications, Inc., initiated the Frank Lanza Memorial Scholarship Program. The program is designed to recognize the academic and leadership accomplishments of students enrolled in registered nursing, respiratory care or emergency medical service programs offered by regionally accredited community colleges.
- Discover Nursing - Johnson & Johnson searchable database.
- NursingScholarships.us - Free search service for nursing scholarships in the U.S.