Publications and Other Resources
- "Brown v. Board of Education decision still resonates 50 years later" by McLennan Community College President, Dennis Michaelis
- "Mfume: Recommit to Promise of Brown" - by Natalie C. Holmes, Community College Times, April 27, 2004
- "Roles Community Colleges Play in Brown’s Legacy" - by Arnold Kee, Community College Times, April 13, 2004
- Supreme Court Decisions that Changed America - by Dr. Berman E. Johnson
- "'With All Deliberate Speed?’ Desegregation Now and Then" - by Arnold Kee, Community College Times, December 9, 2003
- Cheryl Brown Henderson Video - see a brief reflection by Cheryl Brown Henderson on her father, now one of the nation's most famous litigants.
- Fannie Mae Foundation - this project looks at segregation patterns in housing.
- Harvard Civil Rights Project - report on the resegregation of K-12 schools.
- The National Archives and Records Administration - the prime documents of the brown decision, including scanned images of the originally filed opinions.
- The National Park Service - a website which focuses on the development of a historic site that will also commemorate the decision
- National Public Radio - series on integration after the Brown decision.
- PBS - series on race called, Race--the Power of an Illusion.
- U.S. Census - Mapping Census 2000: The Geography of U. S. Diversity.
- U.S. Census - Racial and Ethnic Residential Segregation in the United States: 1990 - 2000 (Adobe PDF)