This position works collaboratively with the Provost and the Advancement Officer to provide leadership and support in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating program areas and developing and monitoring grants. Lead grant proposal development efforts to include writing of the grant as required and acting as or locating a principal investigator as appropriate. Responsibilities include: develop, implement and monitor grants/special projects and coordinate special fundraising events; serve as representative to the KCTCS Advancement Peer Team ;provide instructional data and reports to the college leadership team and division chairs; plan, monitor and implement class schedules and classroom utilization processes; respond, after the division chair, to student complaints and appeals; represents the Chief Academic Officer when responsibilities require multiple meetings at multiple locations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Masters degree and (3) three years senior level academic leadership and supervisory experience, PhD preferred.
· Three-years experience and advanced-level proficiency in grant management and compliance
· Three-years experience coordinating self-directed initiatives and/or special projects
· Three-years as higher education faculty
· Experience in budget management for program, personnel, travel, and supplies
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
· Possesses strong written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work efficiently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Possess problem-solving, teamwork, and leadership skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Adhere to administrative protocol, policies and confidentiality required in the academic environment
Applications will be reviewed after: April 11, 2011
Position open until filled.
To Apply: Please visit our website at http://elizabethtown.kctcs.edu to apply online. Additional
information may be requested by the search committee when the review process begins.
KCTCS/ECTC is an equal opportunity employer and education institution. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.