|Marketing and Recruitment Associate|
|Moraine Park Technical College|
|Fond du Lac, WI |
|Posting Type: Internal / External
||Job Location: Fond du Lac Campus|
Pending Board approval, applications are being accepted for a full-time Marketing and Recruitment Associate at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac campus. This position provides leadership and guidance for the staff and processes of the marketing and recruitment department. This position will require a significant amount of collaboration within the College community. The primary location for this position is the Fond du Lac campus; however, occasional travel within the District may be necessary. This position reports to the Vice President – Strategic Advancement. Beginning Date:
July 2010Characteristic Duties / Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Provide leadership for the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing and recruitment plan in support of the College’s strategic direction.
- Manage the delivery of student orientation programs and other recruitment and outreach activities that contribute to successful matriculation in achieving enrollment goals.
- Provide leadership in the development of college-wide processes and procedures to support the marketing and recruitment functions of the College. Incorporate innovation, smart technology, emerging trends and sound professional practices in all areas of marketing and recruitment.
- Provide leadership and support for the implementation and maintenance of the Banner Customer Relationship Module.
- Enhance partnerships with secondary schools and Academic and Student Affairs to provide effective enrollment strategies for Tech Prep, Youth Options, School-to-Work, Upward Bound and other District initiatives.
- Provide resources, activities and services of the Marketing and Recruitment Department in conjunction with the goals of the Academic and Student Affairs Unit to maximize enrollment and communicate the image of the College in accordance with the Mission.
- Provide supervision, guidance and direction to assigned staff.
- Manage the effective and efficient use of resources in marketing and recruitment. Develop and manage the budget for marketing and recruitment.
- Master’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Three years of marketing leadership experience. Marketing or recruitment leadership experience in a post-secondary institution preferred.
- Ability to plan, promote and implement marketing and recruitment activities for prospective students. Knowledge of student marketing and recruitment processes and procedures.
- Two years of certifiable teaching experience.
- Two years of related occupational experience including supervision, other than employment with a board of education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of District staff and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based, innovative and continuous quality improvement-focused environment.
- Ability to use computer and information technology to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Meet WTCS certification requirements for instructional supervisors.
D1 ($59,655 - $89,545) Benefits:
APPLICATIONS: A completed Moraine Park Technical College Management/Confidential/Faculty application should be sent directly to:
|Group Life Insurance
|Group Health Insurance
||Accumulative Sick Leave|
|Group Dental Insurance
|Group Vision Insurance
||Employee Assistance Program|
|Long Term Disability
Human Resources Office
Moraine Park Technical College
235 North National Avenue
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1940
Applicants with disabilities who need accommodations should contact the Human Resources Office, 920-924-3232 or TTY 920-929-2109.APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH THE CLOSE OF THE BUSINESS DAY (4:30 p.m. ) April 28, 2010 .
|The application form itself must be fully completed. Indicating "see resume" in blanks does not constitute a completed application and may result in disqualification.|
|Moraine Park Technical College conducts criminal arrest and conviction records checks on all management, supervisory and confidential, faculty, support professional, temporary and call staff faculty applicants who are recommended for employment.|
Moraine Park Technical College is an equal opportunity/access employer and educator
|401(k), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement|
|$59,655 - $89,545|
Contact E-mail Address
|4/7/2010 12:00 AM|