MiraCosta Community College, located in coastal North San Diego County, California, will be accepting applications for the following tenure-track positions for Fall 2010:
Full Time Faculty Positions:
• Accounting Instructor, closing 3/17/10
• Biology Instructor (General Biology; Physiology), closing 2/24/10
• Child Development Instructor, closing 2/17/10
• Communication Instructor (Speech), closing 2/10/10
• Dance Instructor, 1st screening 2/3/10
• English Instructor, closing 3/17/10
• History Instructor (U.S.), closing 2/3/10
• Instruction Librarian, closing 3/10/10
• Kinesiology Instructor, closing 3/3/10
• Noncredit Career Counselor, closing 2/17/10
• Noncredit English Instructor, Adult High School Diploma Program, closing 3/3/10
• Recording Arts/Music Instructor, 1st screening 2/24/10
• Theatre Instructor (Design/Technical), 1st screening 1/20/10
• Transfer Center Counselor, 3/10/10
Job postings with full details will be available by late-December 2009 through our on-line application system at http://apptrkr.com/133773. All positions require college transcripts and some require letters of recommendation.
One of California’s comprehensive, public two-year community colleges, MiraCosta College’s two campuses and community learning center serve approximately 19,000 students in credit and noncredit programs. MiraCosta excels in transfer preparation and career training, and is recognized for its high-tech infrastructure. Activity at the college is driven by a collegial spirit of involvement and cooperation.
MiraCosta College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an educational environment which affirms and supports a diverse faculty and staff.
MiraCosta College, Attn: Human Resources, 1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056