Full-time faculty position to teach a variety of CSIS courses and to accomplish curriculum development/research activities in the discipline at both campus and district level.
Courses to be taught include:
- E-Commerce, Web Technology
- Object-oriented languages
- Server and client scripting languages including:
- Distributed computing
- Computing theory
- Network security
Courses may be taught day, evening, and/or weekends at multiple locations.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Engineering Technology, Computer Technology, OR
- Master's degree in closely related discipline with a minimum of 45 credit hours in Computer Science, including a minimum of 18 credit hours in Computer Science at the graduate level.
- Teaching experience.
- Five (5) years or more full-time industry employment in a computer science or closely related occupation area (could include appropriate documented consulting or development experience).