California State University, Chico
California State University, Chico invites applications and nominations for the University Registrar. The University Registrar is a member of the Enrollment Management Services leadership team and helps develop long-range vision, plans, and goals; contributes to Student Affairs division-wide initiatives to enhance the student experience, meet enrollment goals, and maximize student retention; and, instills a culture of continuous improvement within the Office of the Registrar.
The University Registrar is the chief administrative officer for the Office of the Registrar, and manages the day-to-day activities of the office, including:
· Records and Registration
· Academic Evaluations
· Academic Publications and Scheduling Services
· Degree Audit Programming
· Veterans Affairs
The Registrar is also responsible for:
· managing degree conferral and diploma preparation;
· maintaining the integrity of student academic records;
· authorizing student data usage and access;
· campus compliance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) rules and regulation; and,
· coordinating and consulting for all processes and initiatives interfacing with Office of the Registrar, including, but not limited to Regional and Continuing Education and other auxiliary programs.
Review of applications will begin April 25, 2016 and continue until the position is filled.
To submit an application or review the complete and up-to-date job announcement and application requirements, refer to the complete job posting on CSU, Chico’s Online Employment System https://jobs.csuchico.edu/postings/3597.
CSU, Chico is ranked seventh among regional public universities in the Western United States by U.S. News & World Report magazine and is one of the most popular campuses within the California State University 23-campus system. With 17,000 students, 7 colleges, and 70 undergraduate and 35 graduate degrees, the University provides students a Northern California small-college-town, residential campus experience that rivals many private universities. The campus emphasizes and fosters service to the community, civic engagement, and environment. The University’s beautiful campus remains a source of pride and enjoyment for all who study, work, and live here.