Belmont College, a community college located in St. Clairsville, Ohio is accepting applications for a Manager, Educational Services in the Academic Affairs and Student Learning Department, and reports to the Vice President, Academic Affairs and Student Learning.
This position is responsible for facilitating various functions in support of meeting college strategic goals in the areas of program assessment, institutional effectiveness, the development of the term schedule/enrollment management, and regional accreditation. The position requires a working knowledge of college policies and procedures; excellent confidentiality, organizational written and verbal communication skills; the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in the context of a learning organization which values a learner-centered philosophy.
Requirements for the position include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in an area related to duties of the position; Master’s Degree preferred.
· Three years of experience in a similar position or capacity.
· Experience with regional accreditation/AQIP/program assessment preferred,
· Experience formulating a college term schedule preferred,
· The equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the assigned duties.
Resume will be accepted until the position is filled. The compensation package includes an aggressive base salary and fringe benefits.
To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume, copies of unofficial transcripts, and a list of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE