The LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT invites applications and nominations for the following Vice President positions:
- VICE PRESIDENT OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS – Los Angeles Harbor College
- VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT SERVICES – East Los Angeles College
- VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT SERVICES – Los Angeles Harbor College
- VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT SERVICES – Los Angeles Mission College
- VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT SERVICES – Los Angeles Southwest College
Applicants must meet California minimum requirements for community college administrators: a master’s degree from an accredited college or university; and one year of full-time formal training, internship or leadership experience reasonably related to the administrative assignment.
The current salary range is $146,396 to $171,893, annually. The selected candidate will be allocated within the salary range according to previous salary. Employee benefits include 15.5 paid holidays annually, 24 days paid vacation annually, medical/hospital, dental and vision care plans and a $50,000 group life insurance policy.
FILING AN APPLICATION
To be considered for the position, applicants will be required to file the application using web-based software to create an applicant profile account, allowing application documents to be saved and uploaded as attachments.
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 21, 2015
All submitted materials become the property of the Los Angeles Community College District.
THE LACCD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.