Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing with violation points less than five (5).
1. Remain knowledgeable about the College, its structure, culture, policies, and practices.
2. Serve as point of contact for internal personnel related to training and Professional Development Conference information.
3. Prepare and analyze reports, as requested.
4. Serve as liaison between College departments, faculty and/or staff, as required.
5. Train faculty and staff on a continuous basis.
6. Assist Director, Training to develop training and other solutions related to HR and college wide initiatives.
7. Assist with the facilitation of workshops.
8. Work with Director, Training to evaluate CCBC’s’ training needs and objectives, assists with the planning of training and staff development.
9. Assist with scheduling of internal training courses. Direct collection and assembly of training materials.
10. Notify employees of training opportunities.
11. Set up facility for internal training, seminars, and workshops.
12. Follow-up with participants to ensure attendance.
13. Possibly tasked to observe classroom trainer and providing feedback to Director, Training.
14. Coordinate meetings, conferences, seminars, equipment and other training resources, as required.
15. Maintain and update accurate databases to include attendance tracking.
16. Develop curriculum and assist with scheduling of internal training courses.
17. Coordinate other meetings, conferences, seminars, equipment and other training resources, as required.
18. Coordinate New Hire Orientation to include: facility set up for internal training, seminars, and schedule speakers from Human Resources departments and union representatives and manage transition between speakers. Deliver introduction modules consisting of CCBC history, position explanation, and sexual harassment training workshops.
19. Set up calendar, reserve rooms, and arrange lunch as appropriate.
Modify arrangements as needed for special calendar and hiring events.Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned