|Vice President for College Advancement|
|Mt. Hood Community College |
Mt. Hood Community College
Vice President for College Advancement
Reporting directly to the president, administers all programs that promote and enhance fundraising (to support needs not funded by governmental sources), institutional development and the image of the College. Serves as the Executive Director of the MHCC Foundation, Inc. and ensures compliance with all governmental policies and regulations of the Foundation. Oversees strategies and programs for donor relations, alumni relations, public relations, marketing, public information, governmental relations, College publications and the Foundation Board. Serves as a member of the President's Cabinet.
* Master's degree (or higher) in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or related field
* At least five years of progressively successful fund-raising experience in higher education of which at least three must have been in increasingly responsible positions in the area of college advancement
* Experience working with diverse backgrounds of a college's community, students and employees; demonstrated commitment to promoting access and diversity
* Doctorate in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or related field
* Executive experience in college advancement or marketing
* Experience with policies, trends and issues in higher education
* Record of involvement with professional organizations in the advancement field
Salary is competitive with market and is negotiable.
Applicants must apply online. For complete details and to apply please visit: http://jobs.mhcc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51066
For best consideration, please apply by April 16, 2009 (screening deadline extended).
Mt. Hood Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively supports workforce diversity.Copyright ©2009 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
|Salary is competitive with market and is negotiable.|
Contact E-mail Address
|4/6/2009 5:00 PM|