For best consideration, please apply by December 2, 2013.
1. Provide direction, oversight, monitoring and support to CCBC’s team in order to meet or exceed the grant’s targets for the period of performance.
2. Lead the Project Management Team and directly supervise the Planning & Research Analyst, Senior Tutor & Resource Developer, Senior Management Advisor, Evaluation Consultant, Administrative Support Assistant and professional tutors. Provide guidance to student staff serving as Supplemental Instruction (SI) Student Leaders and other student team members responsible for tutoring, Tools Workshops, administration, and evaluation.
3. Oversee refinement of monitoring tools currently in use and develop new ones as needed to assist project staff with submitting data needed for the quarterly report.
4. Prepare and submit the MHEC quarterly project report.
5. Update content (if necessary), plan and execute the Tools for Success pre-entry workshops for in-coming students.
6. Chair the Nursing Student Development and Retention Committee and serve as a senior staff to its workgroups.
7. Provide periodic advisement to students as needed.
8. Work closely with campus-wide student support efforts, and external partners (e.g., Towson University) for implementation.
9. Direct 20% of time to sustainability efforts to integrate Phase 5 activities into the fabric of the nursing program, harness in-kind resources, and seek external grant funding to provide the resources necessary to maintain the successes of Phase 5 once the grant expires.
10. Lead the effort to disseminate the retention model to other nursing programs in the state of Maryland.
11. Work with CCBC’s Accounting Office on financial management of project expenses.
12. Represent the Phase 5 grant to internal and external audiences, as appropriate.
13. Prepare written reports of Phase 5 activities to assist CCBC’s Public Relations Office and other communications efforts as appropriate.
14. Convene and facilitate team meetings, as needed.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Please apply online at: agency.governmentjobs.com/ccbcmd
CCBC practices equal opportunity in education and employment and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within the college community. EEO/AA