Master’s degree and three years of experience in higher education coordinating programs or services for students.
APPLY: agency.governmentjobs.com/ccbcmd For Best Consideration, please apply by, November 29, 2013.
1. Coordinate a functional process within assigned College department or division.
2. Monitor compliance with department policies and procedures.
3. Maintain department records and files, as required.
4. Serve as point of contact for internal and external organizations.
5. Represent the College and/or department at events, as required.
6. Prepare, analyze and provide reports on miscellaneous subjects, as requested.
7.Provide leadership and management for the Stevenson University/CCBC Transition Program’s daily operations, programs, and publicity; staffing needs; conflict resolution and policy enforcement.
8. Administer budget for all Transition Program operations and programming.
9. Recruit, hire and supervise program staff.
10. Identify student needs and collaborate with faculty, staff and professional colleagues to design and implement academic support programs to meet student needs.
11. Conduct employee performance evaluations and provide feedback.
12. Evaluate the program through data collection, analysis, and reports.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
CCBC practices equal opportunity in education and employment and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within the college community. EEO/AA