High school diploma/GED; knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications; ability to type 40 wpm. Must complete and pass typing test demonstrating the ability to type 40 wpm.
1. Assist and provide information to students, faculty, administrators and the college community.
2. Process incoming and outgoing mail.
3. Enter data into college systems.
4. Maintain records and files.
5. Answer, screen and direct telephone calls.
6. Type letters, reports, documents and other correspondence.
7.Verify and submit registration forms, all class rosters and CAF’s for submission to CCBC CEED Operations department.
8. Maintain supplies and inventory for department which includes ordering and P-Card reconciliation for both office and instructional areas.
9. Enters student information into the Baltimore County Department of Social Services databases (utilizing two database systems).
10. Verify and submit all attendance exception reports, timecards and travel expense reports.
11. Maintain and secure confidential files.