The campus president reports directly to the chancellor and responsibilities will include:
- Organize and lead operations and academic programs
- Providing day-to-day management of the campus
- Supervise campus operations, budget and performance objectives
- Supporting the district’s fiscal management, resource development, community relations and other strategic goals
The campus president will also have key institutional advancement, alumni and fundraising responsibilities as part of the district’s strategic advancement team supporting the mission of the MCC Foundation as lead by the Foundation Executive Director.
- Supervise the college’s workforce development unit, The Institute for Workforce Innovation
- Master’s degree in education or related field with an earned Doctorate preferred.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated success at a senior leadership level in higher education or other complex organization. Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead academic operations and cultivate a student-centered environment that promotes excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development and implementation of career pathway programming, including non-credit and credit coursework.
- Proven capacity to collaborate effectively with local, state and national agencies, businesses and educational institutions to develop technical training, academic programs, and funding opportunities.
- Proven ability to project and manage a budget that meets the College’s requirement for net revenue over expense and maximizes market opportunities.