|Vice President of Student Services and Enrollment Management (El Centro)|
|Dallas Couunty Community College District|
|El Centro College|
Responsible for providing executive level leadership for diverse programs and services related to student development. Performs highly responsible administrative and professional level work in directing. Work may involve planning, organizing, controlling and
developing programs for areas of counseling, assessment, career placement, student financial aid, admissions, student programs, student government, veteran’s affairs, recruitment and retention or enrollment management, and women’s programs. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for directing the student disciplinary and grievance process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, implements, manages and evaluates a large variety of diverse programs in support of student services programs of the college. Formulates policies, procedures goals and objectives.
- Assumes overall responsibility for directing the activities of the personnel engaged in performing the functions of the assigned areas.
- Develops, implements and monitors a significant portion of the college budget; identifies and pursues alternate funding sources where appropriate.
- Directs the application and enforcement of the student code of conduct, including disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Provides college-wide leadership in enrollment management, recruitment and student retention efforts.
- Ensures compliance to federal laws such as SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information
System) and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
- Ensures adherence to applicable SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) criteria.
- May be responsible for the supervision of the location Police Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Student Services and Enrollment Management |
|$74,428 - $119,224 annually|
Contact E-mail Address