Brief Description of Duties:
- Special Contract faculty position to assist in new curriculum development for day, evenings, and CEU’s.
- Teach new POST requirement section ‘Homeland Security’ (Terrorism, ICS, NIMS – 12 hours).
- Lead Instructor in CRJU 255/256 (skills).
- Schedule all Instructors and review all Instructors qualifications for the Police Academy.
- Coordinate and Develop new training opportunities with Federal Agencies.
- Position to teach a variety of courses in Criminal Justice. Coordinate program and develop curriculum. Supervise adjunct faculty.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years of experience in law enforcement OR
- Associate Degree and fifteen (15) years of experience in law enforcement.