Plans, directs, and manages staff; responsible for development and daily operations of the virtual student services call center and Tier 2 functions. Provides leadership and support to the college personnel responsible for Tier 2 level functions. Develops and maintains student services websites, web pages/content and assists with the development of content and information for KCTCS. Participates and leads the project planning and development of related student services strategies for the transformation initiative.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity. Positions with the KCTCS System Office are term-contract positions, with the expectancy of continuance based on performance.
· Plans and manages staff; leads the development of the expanded student services call center help desk and student services transformation initiatives.
· Oversees the activities and daily operations of the expanded student services call center help desk and student services transformation initiatives.
· Coordinates integration of other related strategies with student services strategies, engages the cross-functional transformation team system wide, develop vendor partnerships, and relationships with other colleges and universities to gather emerging best practices.
· Researches, evaluates, and proposes implementation of new technologies and opportunities for advancing student services. Works with other departments to integrate student services website applications with various technology systems.
· Updates and modifies student services web pages and content according to established procedures.
· Prepares and delivers reports, presentations, policy recommendations, and training as needed.
· Provides recommendations in the management of large contracts with outsourcing partners, engages and participates in ongoing relationships with vendors and agencies.
Master’s degree plus three (3) years position-related experience; or equivalent.
· 5 years position-related experience
· Project Management sills
· Must be able to multi-task with ease
· Must have proficient computer skills and comfortable with new technology
· Must have exceptional organizational skills and is detailed oriented
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
All materials must be received by close of business on 3/4/2013
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
Search may be extended if additional candidates are needed.
For questions regarding the above position, contact us by emailing