At Mt. Hood Community College we take great care in how we attract and hire the very best talent – because at MHCC people are our most important asset. MHCC is proud of its ability to remain accessible to a population with diverse needs in a community that is seeing consistent growth and its ability to adapt to the changes in technology, in the workplace and in lifestyle patterns.
Mt. Hood Community College seeks an innovative and participatory president. The ideal candidate will be a confident, credible and energetic leader who is willing to be involved in all aspects of strong leadership for the college.
- Doctorate OR master’s degree plus significant administrative experience
- Experience as a successful senior-level administrator in a higher education setting
- Experience in collective bargaining
- Experience in strategic planning
- Display clear evidence of sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic background of community college students and employees
- Understand and have experience with the comprehensive community college
Compensation: MHCC offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes a public employees retirement system. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
For detailed information and to apply, please visit http://jobs.mhcc.edu/postings/5704. Applications will be accepted through Jan. 4, 2013. For questions about this position, please contact Michael Viera, Community College Search Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-502-0725.