Director, Financial Aid - Grayslake, Illinois
The Office of the Director of Financial Aid is responsible for the overall leadership and supervision of the Financial Aid Office, administering scholarship, work-study grant, loan, and programs in compliance with federal, state and institutional guidelines, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Student Personnel Administration, Education, Business, Administration or a related field.
- Five (5) years prior experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and management experience with all aspects of the financial aid operation.
- Experience with the administration and maintenance of various financial aid hardware and software systems.
- Experience with and the ability to communicate effectively with students from various social, economic, racial and ethnic backgrounds.
The College of Lake County is known for academic excellence, strong student support services and cultural and community leadership. Located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee in an area with over 75 inland lakes, it serves a 442-square-mile district with a population of 713,000 residents—the third largest population in the Illinois community college system. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, the college has a diverse student body of more than 17,000. www.clcillinois.edu
Salary is competitive and commensurate with education and experience. For a detailed job description and to apply: Applications are accepted only online at jobs.clcillinois.edu through 06-22-2012.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V