The Director develops strategic enrollment success, and 1) provides leadership for College enrollment management goals and objectives, coordinating the College resources and personnel both in- and outside of Student Services; 2) implements the recruitment and admissions processes; 3) supervises the Director of Records and Registration and the Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships; 4) works closely with USU Eastern Marketing, Business Information, and the San Juan campus AVC for student services, as well as the USU-Logan Executive Director of Enrollment Services.
1. Help establish College enrollment goals, and provide leadership to achieve those goals, coordinating the College resources and personnel both in- and outside of Student Services for optimal enrollment success.
2. Implement the recruitment and admissions processes.
3. Supervise the Director of Records and Registration and the Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships so that these units contribute to achieving the College’s enrollment goals.
4. Work with the AVC for Student Services and the AVC for IT in designing and implementing effective marketing and web communications programs that contribute to enrollment success.
5.Design and implement data-driven enrollment decision-making and accountability measures and submit reports at least monthly to the College Cabinet.
6. Coordinate with USU-Logan Enrollment Services, and coordinate with USU Eastern San Juan Campus AVC for Student Services, mutually improving the College’s performance on enrollment goals.
1. Master’s degree in Education, Student Affairs Administration, Counseling, Psychology, Marketing, or a related field plus five years’ experience in Student Service or related field OR a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Student Affairs Administration, Counseling, Psychology, Marketing, or a related field plus seven years’ experience in Student Service or related field
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must have planning and budget skills.
4. Ability to relate effectively with a wide range of constituents including students, faculty, and staff.
1. Previous work experience in enrollment management.
Position Close Date Open Until Filled
Salary Commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits
See http://jobs.usu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=56819 for more information and to apply online.
Requisition Number 052943
Employment in this position is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Utah State University is an AA/EO Employer and encourages gender and ethnic diversity.