Current AACC members and Journal subscribers will have to login in order to download the Apple or Android app, using your current AACC login.
Have an account but don't remember your password? E-mail Wayne Horton, Member Services Associate, to request that your password be reset. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact Wayne Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.416.4540.
Click here to set up your account in two simple steps. You will need a valid community college e-mail address.
Am I an AACC Member?
Click here to find out if your college is an AACC member.
Link to your device’s app store here to download the Community College Journal app:
- Read the Community College Journal wherever you are, on your smartphone, tablet or e-reader.
- Share articles with your staff, your board, your network.
- Access is free for AACC members – all employees at a member-institution.
- Option to read text-only version of all stories.
- Digital version to read on your desktop computer or laptop is still available, too.