The following principles guide AACC's corporate relations:
- AACC secures corporate support solely for programs and initiatives that fall within AACC's Strategic Action Areas.
- AACC does not endorse or recommend the purchase or use of any company's products or services.
- AACC strives to deal in an ethical and fair manner with competing companies.
- The use of any AACC names, trademarks, logos, or copyrights is not permitted without the association's prior written approval.
- AACC Corporate Program participants do not use their participation as a sales vehicle. AACC does explicitly promote a company's products and services via the program.
- AACC retains editorial control of publications with corporate sponsors.