Skip Navigation Links
Corporate Program
Members/Sponsors FAQs
Corporate Council
Corporate Futures Forum
2015 Convention Home
Convention Overview
Major Events
Corporate Partnerships
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Siemens
Community College-Industry Partnerships
Technology Providers

 2010 Frank Lanza Scholars 

The 2010 Frank Lanza Memorial Scholarship recognizes accomplished community college students. The Frank Lanza Memorial Scholarship initiative awarded 25 scholarships to students enrolled in second- year health-care programs: 90 percent of the beneficiaries are enrolled in registered nursing programs, the remaining 10 percent are on the respiratory-care program track.

Scholarship recipients were chosen  by a panel of independent judges from a selected pool of 100 qualified applicants from community colleges in 14 states. The selection criteria focused primarily on candidates' academic and leadership accomplishments, as well as their involvement in community service. Each Lanza Memorial Scholar will receive a $1,000 scholarship for the 2010 academic year.

The 2010 Lanza Scholars are:

First Name

Last Name

College

State

Amina

Ali

Kingsborough Community College

NY

Vanessa

Alamanzar

Bronx Community College

NY

Lamanda

Boyd

University of Arkansas Community College at Hope

AR

Lindi

Carter

Motlow State Community College

TN

Stephanie

Crickmore

Goodwin College

CT

Ervan

Dickens

Community College of Philadelphia

PA

Stacy

Dillard

Sauk Valley Community College

IL

Joy

Jackson

Ivy Tech Community College

IN

Patricia

Kulm

Vincennes University

IN

Carl

Laguerre

Community College of Philadelphia

PA

Adam

Lindstrom

Harry S. Truman College

IL

April

McGrath

Gateway Community College

CT

Elizabeth

McPhee

Portland Community College

OR

Marcella

Mohamed

Kingsborough Community College

NY

Shannon

Mojica

South Puget Sound Community College

WA

Sherrelyn

Novitsky

Kingsborough Community College

NY

Amber

Onyan

Arizona Western College

AZ

Lenora

Parr

Western Technical College

WI

Keri

Pastika

Hibbing Community College

MN

Reuben

Payte

National Park Community College

AR

Janie

Rigsby

Mount San Jacinto College

CA

Pelaghia

Rosca

American River College

CA

Magdalene

Tanyi Epse Ayuk

Wayne County Community College

MI

Julie

Telesz

Butler County Community College

PA

April

Vroman

Mohawk Valley Community College

NY

Home | Site Map | ©2014  American Association of Community Colleges
 One Dupont Circle, NW | Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | Ph: 202.728.0200 | Fx: 202.833.2467
www.aacc21stcenturycenter.org | www.ccdaily.com | plus50.aacc.nche.edu  | www.theseedcenter.org